Nerflovers.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nerflovers.net

Discussing all things Nerf

4 posters

2009 Nerf Blasters!!!

Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

2009 Nerf Blasters!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2009 Nerf Blasters!!!

Post  Slayer_of_OnE Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Durka....where diud you hear that the possible release date would be July 15??? I'm just wondering...

Also, a little off topic, but did Forsaken angel ever attempt to do anything with the halo assault rifle rip-off while I was gone??? (also just wondering)
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post  cannotaim Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Slayer_of_OnE wrote:
    Also, a little off topic, but did Forsaken angel ever attempt to do anything with the halo assault rifle rip-off while I was gone??? (also just wondering)
    THIS is the only one I know of.
    durka durka
    durka durka

Number of posts : 68
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Post  durka durka Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:08 pm

Slayer_of_OnE wrote:Durka....where diud you hear that the possible release date would be July 15??? I'm just wondering...

I think I heard it in nh's raider speculation thread. I'm not sure if this supposed release date was for all of the guns or just some. The release date of the guns will most likely be staggered. Some areas might take longer to stock up; I STILL haven't seen that ammo box w/ 30 darts.
    I would look for one (at least) of the new guns to be released around july 15th. don't blame me if I'm wrong, its just speculation
    A quick edit: One of the members of nh went to one of the ndtc's scrimmage rounds (not the actual tournament) and has confirmed that the furyfire is spring powered. Ranges are 20-30ft stock.
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post  cannotaim Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:18 pm

The stormfire is a springer very alike to a nf. The furyfire is also a springer. Its better than a maverick. It would be great if it had a 3k tank in it.
    durka durka
    durka durka

Number of posts : 68
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Post  durka durka Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:33 pm

The stormfires don't seem bad; very nitefinder-ish. That is also the problem. They are similar to nitefinders, yet cost $40 for two (and that stupid flag thing). I had a chance to get one at a local TRU but passed on it because of the price. I could buy four nitefinders for that forty bucks.
    It seems that all the major retailers I have gone to recently are putting stuff on clearance to make room for new stock. It seems possible that the raider might be put on shelves soon with all the other new inventory.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:32 pm