Nerflovers.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nerflovers.net

Discussing all things Nerf

3 posters

Nerfhaven / Foam Universe merger (Stupid April fools joke that I fell for)

durka durka
    durka durka

Number of posts : 68
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Nerfhaven / Foam Universe merger (Stupid April fools joke that I fell for) Empty Nerfhaven / Foam Universe merger (Stupid April fools joke that I fell for)

Post  durka durka Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:07 pm

I don't know if anyone here has a FU account, but for the ones who don't:

Interesting news here fellas! After some intense negotiations, me, and the rest of the Foam Universe staff have agreed with VACC and the rest of the Nerfhaven administration. Starting today(April 1st) Foam Universe will begin a merging process with Nerf Haven. The merger will take 25-30 days to complete, once finished, this site, and Nerfhaven will come together to form the "Universal Nerf Haven of Foam"(UNHOF for short). This merger will be a revelation and re-birth into the NIC, creating the largest community of Nerfers on the internet.
    How its all going to work
    Firstly....all the content from both Nerfhaven and Foam Universe are going to have to be moved to the new Web site. This new web address is going to be http:\www.UniversalFHaven.com. Because of all the massive amounts of content between both of these sites, the merging process if going to take 25-30 days to complete. Once complete, both Foamuniverse.com and Nerfhaven.com are going to re-direct to the new site. This Is going to be an exciting time for the site! So please bear with us as the site is merged!

Sincerely,
    Megaman_90
    And the rest of the Foam Universe Team.

For those who have not seen this post before this edit, this is an email that I recieved on april fools day. Like an idiot I went ahead and believed it. I HATE forgeting what day it is on april 1st. Anyway, this thread can just die or all of you can make fun of me, I really don't care.
    A quick question; does FU do someting like this every april 1st?

Last edited by durka durka on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Nerfhaven / Foam Universe merger (Stupid April fools joke that I fell for) Empty Re: Nerfhaven / Foam Universe merger (Stupid April fools joke that I fell for)

Post  cannotaim Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Hahaha.APRIL FOOLS

Yeah I'm on FU.So you are megaman?
    durka durka
    durka durka

Nerfhaven / Foam Universe merger (Stupid April fools joke that I fell for) Empty Re: Nerfhaven / Foam Universe merger (Stupid April fools joke that I fell for)

Post  durka durka Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:31 pm

cannotaim wrote:Hahaha.APRIL FOOLS

no i'm not meganman on FU. My user name is always durka durka (unless it is taken)
    Oh well, whatever. I should have seen this coming.
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Post  cannotaim Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:13 pm

durka durka wrote:
    cannotaim wrote:Hahaha.APRIL FOOLS

no i'm not meganman on FU. My user name is always durka durka (unless it is taken)
    Oh well, whatever. I should have seen this coming.
    So you actually feel for it?
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post  Slayer_of_OnE Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:06 pm

This whole joke sounds hilarious...Did anybody actually enter the link that was provided in the email? If so, any result?

-So1

Oh, and I just got back from florida for this week... What did I miss? (besides a hilarious joke... Rolling Eyes )
    durka durka
    durka durka

Post  durka durka Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:06 pm

For a bit I actually fell for it. Then I realized that it was way to far fetched despite how normal the e-mail sounded. I'm actually glad I got a prank pulled on me. I mean really an April fools WITHOUT recieving any pranks would have been really weird.
    so1: you really didn't miss much. Everything was pretty much as normal as possible.
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Post  cannotaim Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:15 pm

Slayer_of_OnE wrote:
    Oh, and I just got back from florida for this week... What did I miss? (besides a hilarious joke... Rolling Eyes )
    I thought you ditched us.......

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content