Nerflovers.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nerflovers.net

Discussing all things Nerf

3 posters

Scenario Combos

cannotaim
    cannotaim

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Scenario Combos Empty Scenario Combos

Post  cannotaim Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Code:
    Primary:
        Secondary:
    Tell us what you think is a good combo for either indoor or outdoor .
    Primary: Umodded longshot
    Secondary:unmodded hornet with not leakes
    I don't indoor but this would,in my opinion work good in a medium sized house.

Last edited by cannotaim on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Scenario Combos Empty Re: Scenario Combos

Post  Slayer_of_OnE Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:17 pm

Not to try to tear this down or anything, but I sort of frown upon "favorite threads. Instead of closing this, or deleting it, I have an Idea. Perhaps this thread could be used for recognizing different nerf scenarios/settings, then creating a specialized nerf loadout for each setting/situation, in which different guns could be used for different situations.

For example, indoor wars focus less on range, and more on rof and accuracy. Therefore, a hornet would do well as a primary, and dual mavericks for twin secondaries will add some nice rof and decent accuracy.
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post  cannotaim Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:21 pm

I like how you always have good responses.
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Post  Slayer_of_OnE Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:36 pm

Why, thank you...

Another one:

Ok. You are crouching behind a wall, and right around the wall is somebody wielding a RF 20. In this situation, if you even slightly show yourself, they can unleash a volley of 10 darts in less than half a second. So, You may also want to combat this with a full-auto weapon, but with the chance that he will find cover, you need something more versatile, for you will need to reload while he has you in the palm of his hand. So, You should have say, a magstrike in one hand, and a NF in the other. You will unleash 10 darts, and if you somehow don't hit him, reload. Magstrikes have clips, which are meant for fast reloading. If you find that he tries to pounce on you, take that accurate NF shot, when he shows himself.

-So1
    Mosin36
    Mosin36

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post  Mosin36 Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:49 pm

I really don't think a magstrike would be the best weapon to choose. They require pumping and you need some room to pump. I would suggest a doubleshot. Yes, a double shot. I know you're thinking," Why the hell a doubleshot!". Well, they're compact, have two barrels, and even though they are the worst accurate gun ever, you don't really need accuracy, just a short ranged, semi-high rate of fire, compact blaster.
    P.S. they look cool sawn-off, too.
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Post  Slayer_of_OnE Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:17 am

A very educated response from a new member. I love to see that. Keep it up.

So to finish that scenario, a doubleshot, or any gun that can be primed within a short time, and has a decent ROF to match is the correct weapon to choose in an indoor-shootout setting.

-So1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:18 am