Nerflovers.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nerflovers.net

Discussing all things Nerf

2 posters

Suspended from NH. Yeah, you read this right.

Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Suspended from NH. Yeah, you read this right. Empty Suspended from NH. Yeah, you read this right.

Post  Slayer_of_OnE Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Well, I got suspended from NH because I pposted a somewhat legitimate question w/o a pic in the Mod/pj thread.

And although I can only post here, I will try to make questions like mine somewhat tolerable.

But anyways, is there a way I can still access NH without seeing that message, "your acct. has been temp. susp. It will active once Vacc stops PMSing. (Meh, my only bash on vacc, and probably the only one that ever will be...)

?

-So1
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Suspended from NH. Yeah, you read this right. Empty Re: Suspended from NH. Yeah, you read this right.

Post  cannotaim Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Doubt it because when I was banned from Nhq I could look at the home page but couldn't look at topics.Anyways it sucks you got banned.Off topic:Why is your name red now?
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Suspended from NH. Yeah, you read this right. Empty Re: Suspended from NH. Yeah, you read this right.

Post  Slayer_of_OnE Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:43 pm

My name is red because I am part of the admin group, in which all member's names are now red.
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post  cannotaim Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Do you know when you're "unbanned"?
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Post  Slayer_of_OnE Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:29 pm

July 5th. Extended from April 5th. Sucks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:09 am