Nerflovers.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nerflovers.net

Discussing all things Nerf

2 posters

NEW MEMBERS READ THIS (and old(er) members too)

durka durka
    durka durka

Number of posts : 68
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

NEW MEMBERS READ THIS (and old(er) members too) Empty NEW MEMBERS READ THIS (and old(er) members too)

Post  durka durka Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:47 pm

As you may know, our memberlist is growing. Slowly, but it is growing. A good amount of our members have never even vistited the site. I have come to think that it may be because the sites address includes ".fourmotion" between nerflovers and .net. This makes the site hard to remember. In fact, I forgot it and would have not remembered if I hadn't recieved an inactive acount notice (which was a very good idea by the way).
    The solution to this is simple. Add nerflovers to your favorites. I have done this and it makes things a heck of a lot easier. I think that this will keep new members from forgeting about this site, specifically how to get to it. It would be great to hear of other ideas to promote this site.
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

NEW MEMBERS READ THIS (and old(er) members too) Empty Re: NEW MEMBERS READ THIS (and old(er) members too)

Post  cannotaim Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:31 pm

I don't think this is a problem because it comes up when you google nerflovers.
    durka durka
    durka durka

Number of posts : 68
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

NEW MEMBERS READ THIS (and old(er) members too) Empty Re: NEW MEMBERS READ THIS (and old(er) members too)

Post  durka durka Wed May 06, 2009 5:04 pm

hmmm, I never tried that. I guess it really isn't a big problem. I just find things a lot easier to get to this site when i have it in my favorites.
    Also: The memberlist is growing thanks to those who have links to this site in their sigs on other nerfsites, and those who tell others about this site. Keep it up!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:09 pm