Nerflovers.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nerflovers.net

Discussing all things Nerf

4 posters

Our filter

cannotaim
    cannotaim

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Our filter Empty Our filter

Post  cannotaim Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Ok I had to do this because I thought is was uber funny.The filter is great! it filters s|n|i|p|e to shiteater so a members name is now silent*****(shiteater). Watch sn1p3.
    Speed edit: You put sn1p3(the real spelling. We don't want that on here. lol!

Last edited by cannotaim on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kluve
    Kluve
    Admin

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Our filter Empty Re: Our filter

Post  Kluve Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:16 pm

I couldn't get the filter to work on members names........... so I manually changed his username to SilentShiteater. Lol
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Post  cannotaim Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:12 am

Kluve wrote:I couldn't get the filter to work on members names........... so I manually changed his username to SilentShiteater. Lol
    You can do that? Shocked
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Number of posts : 145

Post  Slayer_of_OnE Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:26 am

Yes, as there is a name block function on the admin panel. "Snipe" will not be allowed. Period.

Edit: Oh, and we all realize that once he (I mean S-S) finds out.. or if he already did... he will never visit this site again...right??

LAWLZ! ZOMG!! YAYY!!

But seriously. Silentsnipe acted like a retarded post whore on NH, and so I do not exactly see how he would change his ways. If he gives me a valid reason to respect him, then I'll change his name.

Oh and another edit- I change the topic-title's name so that this thread can have a better purpose. If you have an idea of a good word that should be filtered, post it here. But be warned. I do not want 20 words censored just for the potential hilariousness of it-- In other words, it needs to be practical. Therefore, you will need to also provide a reason in your post.

Hola!

-So1

Last edited by Slayer_of_OnE on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SS, Idea thread.)
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Post  cannotaim Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:23 am

Can we change shiteaters to something more appropriate so that younger kids don't get in trouble or something.Or do we have an age minimum?Say 13 or 12 good age for the minimum ?
    durka durka
    durka durka

Number of posts : 68
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Post  durka durka Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:38 pm

I say we should have a general limit, but i dont think we should crack down on it unless the member(s) in question are acting inappropriately. In that case, they should get suspended untill they reach 13. As for curse words, I think we should avoid them in general, but not make it a rule. As long as this site has less cursing than other sites then we should be ok.
    Also, EVERYONE needs to put a link to this site in their sigs on any nerf site they are a part of. this will get the word out and hopefully get new members. Because the site address of this forum isnt just nerflovers.net, it might be hard for new members to remember. Therefore we should encourage all members to add this site to their favorites.
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Post  Slayer_of_OnE Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:50 am

Capital Idea Durka.

Also, I notice my youtube ad for this site has recieved nearly 100 views, although it has no audio. I will fix this in order to boost the traffic here even further.

-So1
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Post  cannotaim Tue May 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Slayer_of_OnE wrote:Capital Idea Durka.

Also, I notice my youtube ad for this site has recieved nearly 100 views, although it has no audio. I will fix this in order to boost the traffic here even further.

-So1
    When do you plan to fix it?
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Post  Slayer_of_OnE Wed May 06, 2009 8:12 am

by may 20th
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Post  cannotaim Wed May 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Sounds good enough. Maybe you want to make a whole new video? It is hard to see with the cruddy camera man.......
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Post  Slayer_of_OnE Thu May 07, 2009 4:56 pm

That "Camera man" would be me.

It's ok though, I really did screw up the aiming part, and I have definitely improved my PAS since then. I will definitely reshhot some of the video, but then I will need to extend the deadline to may 25th, seeing as I have little free time in my weekly schedule.

-So1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:26 pm