Nerflovers.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nerflovers.net

Discussing all things Nerf

religion

mike180
    mike180

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-07-03

religion Empty religion

Post  mike180 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:14 pm

What do you believe in and why?
    -Christianity, because i grew up with it, and it makes the most sence to me.
    Pm me if you want to talk more about it.
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

religion Empty Re: religion

Post  cannotaim on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:50 pm

I don't know if so1 will allow this. But whatever. I'm Catholic. Most nerfers are atheist.

Last edited by cannotaim on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post  Slayer_of_OnE on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:19 am

It's fine. It's in off-topic, so it's all good.

Me: Catholic. However, latley, I've been questioning my religion and have been noticing that it makes more sense that there may be no religion. Also (not to let this get debated), but who's to say which religion is correct? For all we know the Mormons could be right, and everyone else could go to hell. I dunno... I've just been thinking....

Also, just for the record--Athiest means the disposition againts all religion types. A better term- Agnostic, which simply refers to the many who simply choose not to follow any religion.

-So1

Also, be sure to put links in your NH signatures!
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post  cannotaim on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Slayer_of_OnE wrote:
    However, latley, I've been questioning my religion and have been noticing that it makes more sense that there may be no religion. Also (not to let this get debated), but who's to say which religion is correct? For all we know the Mormons could be right, and everyone else could go to hell. I dunno... I've just been thinking....
    -So1
    Everyone will question their religion and beliefs sometime in their life.
    durka durka
    durka durka

Number of posts : 68
    Registration date : 2008-12-30

Post  durka durka on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:26 pm

cannotaim wrote:
    Slayer_of_OnE wrote:
    However, latley, I've been questioning my religion and have been noticing that it makes more sense that there may be no religion. Also (not to let this get debated), but who's to say which religion is correct? For all we know the Mormons could be right, and everyone else could go to hell. I dunno... I've just been thinking....
    -So1
    Everyone will question their religion and beliefs sometime in their life.
    It really doesn't matter who is right (all though I'm sure terrorists aren't), because the whole idea is to believe in something that is more than yourself. I think there is no sense in not believing in nothing, because then there is no point or purpose to anything. If there is no religion then what reason does anyone have to act moraly or be a good person? Whenever I question what I believe I know that without it the world makes even less sense. Its not a bad thing to question your religion, in fact, its probably a good thing.
    I am also a catholic, because it makes the most sense to me, and I don't get why anyone would want to be atheist.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:22 am