Nerflovers.net

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nerflovers.net

Discussing all things Nerf

Looking for LnL

Mosin36
    Mosin36

Number of posts : 50
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Looking for LnL Empty Looking for LnL

Post  Mosin36 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:39 pm

I am wondering if anyone has a semi-stock Lock-n-load. I'm not looking to buy just yet, but I'm wondering if someone could give some prices.
    -Thanks,
    Mo
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Number of posts : 145
    Registration date : 2008-12-11

Looking for LnL Empty Re: Looking for LnL

Post  Slayer_of_OnE on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:23 am

If you're looking for prices, a decently modified LnL can go for about 30 dollars. Theoretically, a stock one's price should be lower, but you cannot be sure, for a rare gun being stock can go for more sometimes...

Hope I have helped!

-So1

Also, be sure to put links in your NH signatures!
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Number of posts : 127
    Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post  cannotaim on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Ask speed.
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Post  Slayer_of_OnE on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:29 am

I guess you can ask speed, but keep two things in mind-

1. He may not want to sell his rare, sweet PJ'd LnL.

2. If he would, you would have to pay the shipping from NY to London, which is a shitton of money.
    (Speed lives in England!)

That being said, a LnL from speed would probably cost....meh...60 dollars, not exactly a great deal to look for.

-So1

Speed
    Speed

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post  Speed on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Slayer_of_OnE wrote:I guess you can ask speed, but keep two things in mind-

1. He may not want to sell his rare, sweet PJ'd LnL.

2. If he would, you would have to pay the shipping from NY to London, which is a shitton of money.
    (Speed lives in England!)

That being said, a LnL from speed would probably cost....meh...60 dollars, not exactly a great deal to look for.

-So1

You sir, are correct. I bought my lock n' load for $40 in the summer. They probably increased to about $50 now . Don't expect to pay that much, some people may want to get rid of them. Look on ebay or something, they occasionally pop-up on there.
    = Speed
    ~Zoooom~

d.
    Mosin36
    Mosin36

Post  Mosin36 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Thaks eveyone very much.
    Speed
    Speed

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Post  Speed on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:05 am

Sorry for necroing but there is one selling on ebay right now if your interested.

d.
    cannotaim
    cannotaim

Post  cannotaim on Tue May 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Please don't post topics in the trading forum unless you are buy or selling.Not just for prices.
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Post  Slayer_of_OnE on Wed May 06, 2009 8:12 am

to Cna: True, you have a good point, but this community is small enough to where this type of topic can be tolerated.

Also, you necroed. affraid

-So1

cannotaim
    cannotaim

Post  cannotaim on Wed May 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Just helping set ground rules. Sorry for the necro. Embarassed
    Mosin36
    Mosin36

Post  Mosin36 on Tue May 12, 2009 3:34 pm

I don't mean to "Necro" either, but what authority has he to "set some ground rules"? The last I noticed he is just a member like me (I mean me to reference status, not to personality or any other traits). I cannot set precedents, so why exactly can someone else who is either not a member of the moderating staff or a contributor? Someone either needs to put me or Cannotaim in their place. Also, I was just trying to find some information that would be helpful to me and maybe someone else. I was just asking some of the members what the average price of a Lock-n-Load was and Cannotaim comes in and starts judging me in almost every single post I started and I'm sick of it. That yellow-bellied judge mental pole-cat was trying to "give advice to a newbie" as he would probably put it. We are the same and age and that gives him no authority to do anything to me. Sure he has been a member longer than I, but that still gives him no and I mean NO authority over me. Every man was created equal and many a man fought and died for that, and now Cannotaim destroying that. So in the immortal words of Slyvester Stallone as John Rambo,"Don't push, don't push it or I'll give you a war you wouldn't believe. Let it go, Let it go." Also today I recieved a sarcastic PM from Cannotaim, a response to whole hearted apology for not living up to his own personal ability to post. Do you know what I recieved in turn? A PM that read, LOL. Me to."

Flame me if you want to. Ban me if you want to. But that's my two cents and its probably the last two I've got so I'm gonna mak'em worthwhile.
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Slayer_of_OnE
    Admin

Post  Slayer_of_OnE on Tue May 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Ok, I'll make this a two-parted response...

To Cna: The thread had been expired for quite a while, as the Original poster had thanked everybody for thier support. At that point, I should have locked it so no necroeing would ensue. I know tensions are high in the nerf forum world, as lately perfection has been a primary target on most forums. However, this cannot be achieved, as simple mistakes will be made here and there. Also, seeing as how there is little traffic on this site, necroeing is barely a neusiance. Everybody desires a position to rule in, whether it be a moderator, admin, or a contributor. However, to be able to openly critique somebody's post or thread (moderate), you need to earn it. I earned my position by politely asking, and then proving myself by commiting to make this site stand out in the NIC. To be a contributor, hell, get out there and mod your guns. post 'em here. That is what truly gets you credit in the NIC. So, to conclude, please stay away from critiqueing other peoples' posts, and lean more to contribute to this fantastic forum we are trying to build. Otherwise, we may end up like the dark side of NH.

To Mosin:

On the admin panel I stare at nearly every day, there are 3 admins and 4 members with moderating power.

Four.

Now, we have almost 20 members, and of which only about half of that number are active. We do not need another moderator. We do need contributors. It takes time, but that is the bread and butter of the community. True, what Cna did was wrong, but the mature thing to do would be to PM him to settle it over, or even pm me so I can talk about it with him. This forum is not large enough yet that a noob war breaks out.

Look, I know how judgemental people can be sometimes, but fighting with them will not make th m better.

-So1

PS- If you have any questios or comments on this response, pleas SEND ME A PM. No such comments would belong in a dead transaction thread...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:36 am